First player in PB2

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: First player in PB2

Postby renzo123 » 16 February 2018, 13:38

I can't believe that I am the first player who registered here. It's been great playing this game until now. Good graphics and gore :) .. Thanks for this game because it took almost all my kiddo days, but now I am 16 years old, and I think this is now my time to move on to these kind of games. I prefer myself as an advanced gamer, I play Dota 2, PUBG, and LoL. Anyways, I still love this game and I recommend this to all who are interested in gore and ragdoll graphics. I LOVE PB2 ALWAYS AND FOREVER :thank: Thanks to all :roll:

renzo123

Postby Sniper J » 23 February 2018, 19:09

I like how the first registered player in PB2 actually responded to this topic.

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Civil-Lite » 23 February 2018, 23:03

So the legends are true, he really is the first ever user to play PB2. It is a true honour to be meet a person like you. I'm thinking at the moment, what made you consider coming back?
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby lostmydollar » 24 February 2018, 01:22

I still think its Eric's alt

lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby GhostX5 » 24 February 2018, 02:26

renzo123 wrote:I can't believe that I am the first player who registered here. It's been great playing this game until now. Good graphics and gore :) .. Thanks for this game because it took almost all my kiddo days, but now I am 16 years old, and I think this is now my time to move on to these kind of games. I prefer myself as an advanced gamer, I play Dota 2, PUBG, and LoL. Anyways, I still love this game and I recommend this to all who are interested in gore and ragdoll graphics. I LOVE PB2 ALWAYS AND FOREVER :thank: Thanks to all :roll:

Blast from the past.. it's an honor to meet you. I'd hope there's a chance I could meet you and the others in-game.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby JayaRaya » 26 February 2018, 14:05

renzo123 wrote:I can't believe that I am the first player who registered here. It's been great playing this game until now. Good graphics and gore :) .. Thanks for this game because it took almost all my kiddo days, but now I am 16 years old, and I think this is now my time to move on to these kind of games. I prefer myself as an advanced gamer, I play Dota 2, PUBG, and LoL. Anyways, I still love this game and I recommend this to all who are interested in gore and ragdoll graphics. I LOVE PB2 ALWAYS AND FOREVER :thank: Thanks to all :roll:

It's been a honor to meet you. By this clear evidence (http://prntscr.com/ijx55t), you deserve to have an honorable title as "The 1st registered user on Plazma Burst 2 community".

And it's actually interesting to know that you actually respond this topic & make your 1st post in this forum after 6 - 7 years in PB2. http://prntscr.com/ijxbih ~ Regards
"Always repent and rectify any mistakes that you have been done."

Spoiler: Show More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMD_LSELAM
JayaRaya
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby SecretShadowCode » 14 April 2018, 07:15

its a real tough question...maybe because the first player was banned and the id became someone others?
We still down know who is the first player in PB2
SecretShadowCode
Recruit

Postby Ayano » 14 April 2018, 07:43

SecretShadowCode wrote:its a real tough question...maybe because the first player was banned and the id became someone others?
We still down know who is the first player in PB2

If you were actually reading the posts above, You can see the first registered user lol
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby lee06400 » 14 April 2018, 11:09

The only one who can call everybody else newgen... is in GSA, lol.
[Insert a generic pseudo-philosophical quote here]
lee06400
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby sponge18 » 19 April 2018, 16:43

Its funny how the "first" pb2 player responded on the forums for the 1st time and his account was created in april instead of match XD.

sponge18
Recruit

Postby TerminatorRex » 20 April 2018, 23:40

JayaRaya wrote:It's been a honor to meet you

lol
artstation.com/seedee
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Previous

Return to General Discussion