about Map Specification

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

about Map Specification

Postby The Algerian Soldier » 2 April 2016, 21:15

I just checked out for my maps and i saw the catalog "Team Fragments" and "Capture the Points" and "Capture the Flag" under construction !! the last time i saw this was before 2 years !! i think that administators have completly forgot them !!
(Sorry for the bad post but it's right :( )
I'm Muslim and let 'em die !
The Algerian Soldier
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: about Map Specification

Postby mrblake213 » 3 April 2016, 05:01

Yes they are forgotten :'(

Wrong section tho.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 3 April 2016, 20:47

topic moved to the General Discussion where seems more suitable.
ontopic
theese are modes that are not in the game. it would be nice to have theese modes in the game too
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby assasinguy » 3 April 2016, 22:49

Firstly, it's not about the Admins, it's about Eric Gurt, since he creates and updates the PB games. I believe he was planning to create and add these games modes a few years ago which is why he added the options for them but said they are "under construction", but I guess he didn't have the time to complete them and as you said, they were forgotten.

Let's just hope we see these game modes in PB2.5.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby The Algerian Soldier » 3 April 2016, 22:57

assasinguy wrote:Firstly, it's not about the Admins, it's about Eric Gurt, since he creates and updates the PB games. I believe he was planning to create and add these games modes a few years ago which is why he added the options for them but said they are "under construction", but I guess he didn't have the time to complete them and as you said, they were forgotten.

Let's just hope we see these game modes in PB2.5.

I'm totally agreed and completely respect what you just said, but 2 years can done 50 similar mode and not just 3 modes, did 3 simple modes take more than this time ! you kidding me !! sure they've forgot them !!
I'm Muslim and let 'em die !
The Algerian Soldier
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ustopable » 4 April 2016, 11:31

1 person can do 50 similar modes? Thats a lot of coding if you talk about it and if it needs some new sprites then another extension of time to be added. 3 simple modes took a lot of time i think due to some troubles in Ukraine + sonce he's just a single person creating a game then it will take a lot more time talking about private life and a lot of coding and sprites to create (He also got some help actually).
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby assasinguy » 4 April 2016, 21:29

50 is excessive, I've never seen a game with that many modes.

Whatever the cause, it's true that we don't have as many game modes as we could have had, so let's hope we get more in PB2.5.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Bramble » 4 April 2016, 23:15

Earlier someone created a topic about the lack of map diversity. If these game modes were introduced there would be a significant spurt in original maps.
One mans nightmare is another man's hero.
If only perspective were tangible...
-Bramble
Bramble
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Kman910 » 5 April 2016, 09:19

Hold on 1 second....I dont get the point on this...Is he trying to tell Eric make it easier to make maps or what.Can someone please fill me in..Cause I really dont get this.
Cheers Kman910 :)
Kman910
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ustopable » 5 April 2016, 14:35

Kman910 wrote:Hold on 1 second....I dont get the point on this...Is he trying to tell Eric make it easier to make maps or what.Can someone please fill me in..Cause I really dont get this.

He's talking about game modes
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Duo maxwell » 6 May 2016, 07:58

One map then i play that one person some help then i help her then he trying to kill me because i am a murder then i say hey hold on i not you murder then 5 person has trying to kill me then i saw the rifle then i shoot all then one soldier has want to come then he say he want the map like this map Specification and i say ok then that the end of story
:thank:
Duo maxwell
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to General Discussion