Oracle's Rant - Custom maps are pure TRASH!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Oracle's Rant - Custom maps are pure TRASH!

Postby ikiler » 20 April 2016, 00:50

How are base maps 'trash' , they're used by players in different ways besides just being the god and everyone else has normal hp , some are used for rps , most are used by clans' that use them for recruitment , matches etc. and other things. as well as sword/saw maps , used for fun etc. I don't know for bossfight maps though. Yea so if 3 of those type of maps are perma gone , you just added 75% more to the death of the community , cause 1. Clans use these , 2. Players do for fun of the game .

ikiler
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ustopable » 20 April 2016, 04:26

Instead of calling them Base Maps call them Roleplay Maps its the main genre of Base Maps, Gunshop and *** Maps. Plus if you want lets join other games that includes god. Let see we have Trampoline, Torture Chamber and Trigger Teating Maps. Roleplay Maps are useless yes but theyre versatile once the god is not an terrible person well pretty much you could do everything. Act like an Prisoner, Go inside the base like a boss using the toilet, Play Hide and seek, Act like a Civilian, Hunt and be Hunted, Act like an slave of the god and the big thing socializing that includes Clan Recruit, Clan Promotion and talk endlessly. I met atleast 20 of my friends in these Base Maps, Got recruited by a clan and met a Map Maker named Xdeath. The only map that is not too versatile is School which pretty much Stuck in the classroom if your teacher is terrible.

As for sword maps mehh let me get out of here atleast not a map like those Arena maps ergg no guns seriously you will kill the main boss (which is a player) using a sword while the main boss could access all guns and rekt us in no time.

Saw the name is pretty famous but if you rename it into something else like Obstacle Course would you still consider it as an Saw? I call them obstacle course because you have to avoid the traps and make it to the finish line its just that most player today makes quick falling blocks which annoying because they made it too literal that you won't ever finish it instead of a real obstacle course one but some player could still make a good obstacle course.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby wreak » 20 April 2016, 04:41

Also, not all base maps have gods. There are a handful that learned how to create maps where there is no god.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Previous

Return to General Discussion