Your PB2 Story:

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Your PB2 Story:

Postby Rayie » 16 June 2017, 03:30

lmao i love these threads

11 - I played but I didn't make an account.
12 - I created an account under the name Flame99999, talked to Cahir and got lots of map making tips (my maps were still crap tbh) I met some people who I didnt really talk to much but ehh.
13 - Same as above but my maps got better. I met some more friends that I was somewhat closed to and joined Ekat where I met some.. interesting people.
14 - Also same as above, pretty uneventful but I think two of my maps got approved.
15 - I think this was the time I joined Apex and when I created this account, I had solid friends there who were pretty chill. I think this is the time I also started moderating, which was pretty interesting too. Lots of.. difficult people. This was around the time lots of people had problems with mods and stuff and it was frustrating but I think I did it for around less than half a year.
16 - Stopped moderating (I think) and stopped playing for a while.
17 - I literally have no clue what I'm doing here, I guess I'm just stopping by.
DoomWrath wrote:I have a cat. It's quite a modern model, I think it's the compact version. Got it with the optional 1" paws, sun roof, and cruise control.
Rayie
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby EOw » 4 November 2020, 19:58

2018: Discovered Plazma Burst 2
2019: Played the game a whole year as a guest
2020: Made my account
2021: Most likely retired by then

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby I once was a guest » 5 November 2020, 07:36

2015 : first player the game and tried to complete the campaign,DIDNT know how to wall jump
2016: I Kant complete campaign,gave up

2019 : tryin coustom maps

2020: going to multiplayer

I once was a guest
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Jerry- » 7 November 2020, 18:56

When i was a kid like in 2013 or 2014 i can't even remember lol but i knew about pb2 in a website called yuppygames.com and all i could do is doing champion levels and everytime i try to go to custom maps it was telling me CHECKING FOR MAP UPDATES forever ... the map never loads ...

Later i realized there is an official website for pb2 community in 2015 i guess and i made my first account with 11 maps then i forgot its password sad...
Then i make another account in 2017 the current one (Jerry-) with huge progress and huge mount of maps .. thats my story in pb2 life
Jerry-
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Silk1 » 7 November 2020, 19:16

Found the game in 2013 and didn't able to walljump at level 2 because at that time, I didn't understand english.
Was able to figure out how to walljump next year and ace all the levels.

In 2015, I discovered the Official Website because I was curious about the multiplayer button. It was a new experience for me to play with real people in MP. I was a guest for a few weeks until I registered my account (TheGoldenMaster), I also invited my lil bro to play with me as well and make his acc (TheEmeraldMaster). Then I discovered ALE , after putting the first wall and a player and tested it out. That's when I started mapmaking. I constantly look through youtube videos like how to move a door, how to make a nickname for AI , how to make text and ETC.

2016 is pretty much I was inactive so uh nothing here.

2017 , I'm back at pb2 since I had nothing to do. Went back to ALE and trying to experience the triggers. I realized it was pretty easy to learn. One of my earliest map is the usual Terminator map. Near December, I also try my hands on making SP series such as The Hexa Force. (it sucks tho consists of 40 levels iirc).

2018 , I discovered Discord and the Plazma Burst 2 Community server and join in, it was fun to talk with people there and discuss about maps. Met a lot of cool online friends ;p. That's when the time when I went to the forum for the first time and see the pb2 arts. I was dreaming of making pb2 custom skins and weapons after that day.

2019 , I created more sp series like Plazma Man, Project Gamma and Tower of Creator. big fun fun
And then I tried out making pb2 arts using Inkscape , I was pretty in-experience at the program so the arts looks like crap. ;P . 2019 December, I change my account to 'Silk1' due to alot of crap content at my old account and created my first map called Bounty Hunter. My second map is Ninja Yabusa which I think I demonstrate the use of melee weapons.

2020 , Currently doin skins and stuff. Thinking more about the Zerker series ;p, all is normal so far.
woo wee wee woo
Silk1
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Nakimato » 7 November 2020, 19:22

MP was already dead in 2015

Nakimato
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ECC9 » 7 November 2020, 20:57

it wasnt that dead like now.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Girl_Power » 7 November 2020, 23:03

I joined in 2016 with this account so I'm hella late to the game. Glad I still found it though.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby broforce1 » 8 November 2020, 08:43

well very long,

2014 - 2016... i knew PB series when i was a child for the first time i was so satisfied, well my brother made me meet the game though, didnt tried MP a lot though

2017 - 2018... i played the game again from PBfttp until PB2, i played both series as well, then at the half of 2018, i decided to join PB2 site and make an account, though that i did follow eric tweets before making an account lol

2019... i started to like the game more which you know, i got more interested to explore more about PB2 and it's own community, i viewed the website and browse a lot of things, i became PB2 addict after Playing MP because it was the first time i enjoyed MP, i played PB2 a lot, i didnt knew much about the game and the other stuff tho, until i explored map making and the forums and make arts but not very good at the end of 2019

in 2020..., i became an experienced member, or you know, i knew most of the things on that community, until i became a good map maker, and became a good artist, and my playing skills became better of course but i still suck due to the high ping as well lul, until now i'm still experiencing PB2, i also joined the PB2 discord and made short PB2 mods and PB1 mods and other flash games and i became good at modding too.

so far, that is how i'm good at PB2, i start to control myself more from being screwed towards toxic players and became good at dealing with players, i knew a lot of Maps and how triggers work in PB2.

site chat was meh though, the PB2 discord server is not perfect and a lot of toxic players and ragevoters and bad opinions and worthless criticisms, and yea it's flash game and we dont know why it got freaking potential and also a very laggy MP, Forum topics are dying, but still, PB2 looks great despite the laggy MP as well, but, i dont feel guilty to join a community like this, fun fact, i dont know how to use vars lol.... well lucky PB3 is on the way and hope we will have a greater story and a greater community and also, a good game as well and a fine time.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Previous

Return to General Discussion