Your PB2 Story:

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Your PB2 Story:

Postby foxhunter_58reloaded » 25 March 2016, 16:05

2011-2014 practiced skillz
2015 lost account and all my progress. Now resorting to being killed like never before.....its great....
Also complaining about everything about this game even though I know I love it.
foxhunter_58reloaded
Recruit

Postby LazyRain » 25 March 2016, 21:37

I not really remember much. And especially high points weren't. But it will be small wall of text, so prepare your eyes.
Spoiler: Show More
Well. In 2012 I finally had had an Internet and I of course have got to free online games. I was confused that it is necessary to be registered. Earlier I so much have had heard plenty spooky things that just I was afraid of it. Then I have climbed on a website with flash games and through a quantity of games I have found PB2. At first I played SP, got stucked at some levels, but, without having reached even the Proxy's campaign, have again got stuck at some level for long. Then having thrown this, I have decided to find the first part. Here I have passed without stukings, only a few time stucked at few levels, and especially at the end. Then there was a small break, and then, I after all have got into MP and have got e-mail.

The first map which I have played was... I don't remember the ID, there was 2 robot teams fighting only with swords and named Alpha and Beta. I played 2 hours there. I came into the game nearly an every day for an hour or slightly more. I have gathered whether 1,5 whether 3 thousand kills. But I wasn't a good at shooting, swords or self-boost.
Here I have understood that I very slowly print. I wasn't especially sociable, but accepted friendly applications. And I still never talked in a website chat. Seriously.
Also I have found LE. At me it hasn't turned out to make something of empty space, but I could make a certain system by means of which I could choose certain parameters for series and think over how a maps will be looking. I have begun to think out a story. And to draw the maps on notebook in a cage. 1 cage meant one box (10х10 cages in the editor). Also I have planned very much. But I have made one mistake. In the history I used MP maps. I several times changed the first map, but it wasn't especially beautiful. I was disappointed because of responses of players, have removed the map and have left. At that moment It was early 2013... I guess.

Oh, you are still reading?

In later 2013 I have returned. When I have come into DM, I have seen Shield Grenade. Then I have found ALE where I have started over again doing a series. For this purpose I have improved system, but haven't got rid of the mistake.
Also I was surprised to a new PP system. But I couldn't play the approved matches because of a high ping.
And then... I have found the Forum, where I have recommended my new map.
I investigated the Forum a little and have found Fan Art section. Here that I have understood that this game isn't so simple. I have seen all weapon arts, but in the majority it were assault rifles. I have begun to think of the unusual weapon which is definitely will be great for the game. I have constructed the new unique weapon and the grenade, and have decided to write the letter to Eric in March 2014. But it should be shown, but not just to get off with words. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to draw in computer programs therefore my creations were similar rather to pixel art. For this reason I didn't want to spread it on the Forum. I have also written to Eric about couple of other ideas.
But... his
s_pam_tra_p works perfect. Of course he don't replied to me, he's very busy.
My map... The last version was pleasant to players in comparison with previous maps. Voices came very slowly in spite of the fact that I started it every day on every server. Without having gathered 30 voices, I have decided to delete map and to leave. Again. But not for too long...

You weren't tired?

In early 2015 after celebration of New Year having very got drunk, I have solved... I joke, I was teetotal. Generally, I have decided to have a look to how there lives old good PB2. I... don't remember... I have have found the new Forum... I guess. I have created the second account and have saved to my computer all Still Art. Still keep doing it. Don't worry, I don't use it in the bad purposes. I don't use it at all. By the way, all arts are spread accurately out according to folders.
I played some time. I have begun to improve system for my maps again. Then I have remembered about my old dusty pixel art. Shortly after sending the letter, I have drawn larger and best version of the weapon in middle of 2014. But it was all the same bad. Therefore I have drawn more beautiful version in 2015. But I haven't sent it by mail and haven't sent the art to the Forum. I don't remember why. Maybe I was afraid of a failure.
I don't made any maps. And then was a break again...

Man, I'm seriously...

In September I have again glanced here and have seen that Eric had had a page on Twitter. It has intrigued me. I have come and have seen that Eric doing new part! I came into Twitter one time per day, checking whether is something new. I also have registered there, but I have forgotten the password.
As there was again an old Forum, at the same time new (sounds strange), I had had a strange idea. To read everything that appears at the Forum. It is interesting, but time-consuming.
But then... then you know what has occurred. Fortunately, both of my accounts have survived.
I have again improved system for maps and constantly still improve, but there is nothing maked yet. Currently now I am not going to do SP maps. But the plan is exist. And there more than 10 series. Also I have some good plans for 3 MP maps. The first is almost complete, but I will publish only all 3 together.
Sometimes I visit the website to play. I have considerably improved the skills in a typing, firing (but in 3D games all the same I'm not good), swords fighting, selfboost and of course in skill of understanding of English. I use a translator and my knowledge, and I hope there are no serious grammatical mistakes.
And... wtf? I wrote it 4 hours? Well, I think it's Happy End of this story.
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby ELITE ANDROID » 26 March 2016, 05:02

2011-Played first day all of this came out, really good times honestly, In that first year I was in Biohazard, before it was was BoZ forgot the name but, I was a new member before BoZ got all errrr "pro-like" Don't believe me? Well hey, maybe there someone who actually remembers my name. Maybe jerry remembers, maybe max actually remembers xD. Actually, I was on the top boards once but just for a little bit, I was considered super skilled in my clans. It was the rush that wasted my time.

2012-2013: Moved out of BoZ, got too cluttered and country club for me, joined a bunch of Clans, Blaze22b, Nitrobeacon[heh if you ever come check up on the site or read this, I really am sorry]

2014: Started losing interest. Game got boring, clans broken up. Nothing to do, I got in SWTOR cause all of my friends left and the ones who didn't, well they just checked up and trolled servers, bottom line the game wasn't the same without them.

2015-present: I only look at the forums once every few months. Like now. PB2 playing is out of my life, I see no purpose since I cant just come back and make friends who have so long been gone, starting over on this game like that is not possible. Sorry about the negativity but, that's how it goes. Just like Raze and Raze 2, we stop coming because our faith of something happening is thinned every month. Elite out.
Make Me Better
Make Me Stronger
Make Me Elite
Make Me Faster

iElite
Never Back Down

Im one of them March 2011 Players, Ill tell you now, BoZ back then was lit

ELITE ANDROID
Recruit

Postby Bramble » 26 March 2016, 08:36

2011: I joined pb2 multiplayer after playing pb1 and pb2 campaign for a while
2012: I joined .:Phoenix:. back when nate123-humansvsaliens was big thing. (i cant remember the right id but it was something like that)
2013: .:Phoenix had died I learned how to glitch really well and selfboost really well
2014: I took a break
2015: I came back tried to revive my old clan. I ended up joining GeNo
2016: I applied for staff =) and waiting for pb2.5
One mans nightmare is another man's hero.
If only perspective were tangible...
-Bramble
Bramble
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Wardemption » 26 March 2016, 13:49

12 - Played pb2 the whole year as a guest. Stuck between the war of GSA and EKAT. (Didn't even knew what they were)
13 - Registered an account: Emerlardos. Started making maps. Made my faction, DLN, with Guardian and Kill4Ever.
14 - Normal days after Guardian and NFL5 grew inactive. With my other buddies. Playing at random maps, trolling, etc. At the end of 2014, Data loss flipped sh*t. Lost my old account, had to register the account I am using to reply to this topic.
15 - Nothing much, growing inactive in the forums.
16 - Same. Playing random maps with my homies. And, waiting for Pb2.5 every second.
Freedom's from, not to.
Wardemption
Falkok [250]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 26 March 2016, 15:44

2012-PB2 Campaign on pog.com
2013-First time registering as kostadin 5648
2014-loss of kostadin 5648 registered as kostadin 8 and finished campaign
2015-Getting 11K kills then resetting
2016-Getting all achievements and getting PP for top 100
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Ramires_ » 15 April 2016, 01:24

2010: Too busy with school, the 6th grade life, getting all them girls. Learned to backstab, became a gangsta.

2011: Found PB2, being a little 7th grader I was, I got really pissed off at peeps so young metro didn't trust me.

2012: Really wasn't interested in competing. But did play as guests. I struggled in school but I continued. The struggle was real, but I thrived. I always talked to the peeps from the hood back in the day, fun but boring.

2013: Created my first account. Don't remember the name, but I got into it. I had experience. So I didn't fall behind on the under 1 kdr ratio. The struggle was still real. The community was great, new peeps, new homies to play with. I remember the warfare squad, me, Meerkat, Panik, Bramble be destroying all the rvb matches. School caught up, but the struggle was real. My squad was with me.

2014: Stuff was getting downhill. Community got dented, all my peeps moved on, I lost touch. My skills declined, still didn't play competitive, school caught up with me, but whatever yo. I was alone throughout the period. Panik left my for PPP, Bramble went to college, Meerkat died. The struggle was real. I didn't have new friends, the maps I played, everyone swore n' stuff. I didn't have the friends I had. I gave up.

2015: As soon as I thought I was done, they pulled me back in. Now intensified, I got my Ramires account, playing in the shady parts of Cali, being extra notorious gangster. Still didn't have friend. Then late 2015, I decided to join GeNo, apparently peeps there were chill and won't die on you. I was in. I've been waiting so long for a safe haven. Found it. I applied. I got in. A new Era started. The PB2 community is dying, but the peeps that made it great in the past are here, in GeNo.

Present Day: Excited. The peeps in GeNo are nice and tight. Me and Maxy still be arguing about OKC and Heat makin' playoffs, J shrekting in 1v1s, Tugzo being a skreb, the tention is off. My intentions, about a safe haven came true. I even got a new squad to role with. Peeps acting like idiots get kicked, the community is real. Be safe yo.

Tragic.
Ramires_
Recruit

Postby Sniper J » 15 April 2016, 01:47

2011: Started off just playing custom maps.

2012: Same as 2011.

2013: Made some maps and played a little more competitively.

2014: Join my first few clans and set off on my goal for 100k as well as started playing for Top 100. I reached 21st then.

2015: Left all my old clans to join GeNo after being invited by Laughing Buddha. My adventure for Top 100 and 100k continued. I eventually reached 2nd place by November and completed my goal of 100k kills in November as well.

Present Day: I'm continuing for 1st place although I'm not seeing the point in it anymore. I'm still in GeNo and will be for a while. I just swag it nowadays.

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby stormforce » 5 May 2016, 02:01

2011- Joined pb2 as thedarkfighterz, played well and rated maps
2012- same as 2011, more skill
2013-tried making a map
2014-absent
2015-absent
2016- im back, and making maps as stormforce. never again will I be absent for 2 years. You will find me in pb2.5, too.

My two best maps: stormforce-parkour and stomrforce-saw
Really, they are great.

stormforce
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Cav » 10 May 2016, 22:14

2011: Joined very late in the year, on December 7 2011. I loved SAW maps, and played those a lot. Winter break 2011 was really fun :>
2012: Joined Legends early in the year, left and joined TITAN. It died, settled on *GA* in the summer and that's where I am now, even after it died. Physics update came, I was sad for a while and then eventually adapted. Most of *GA* went to play BeGone, I played with them for a short while and then stayed in BeGone, having a really fun time.
2013: Began losing interest in the game, played with some remnants of *GA*. Began losing interest in BeGone as well, went to CS Portable and then CS:GO.
2014: Played maybe a total of 5 times
2015: Played maybe a total of 5 times
2016: Looking to make a return after being afk for the first few months

Cav

Postby wreak » 10 May 2016, 23:16

Cav wrote:2011: Joined very late in the year, on December 7 2011. I loved SAW maps, and played those a lot. Winter break 2011 was really fun :>
2012: Joined Legends early in the year, left and joined TITAN. It died, settled on *GA* in the summer and that's where I am now, even after it died. Physics update came, I was sad for a while and then eventually adapted. Most of *GA* went to play BeGone, I played with them for a short while and then stayed in BeGone, having a really fun time.
2013: Began losing interest in the game, played with some remnants of *GA*. Began losing interest in BeGone as well, went to CS Portable and then CS:GO.
2014: Played maybe a total of 5 times
2015: Played maybe a total of 5 times
2016: Looking to make a return after being afk for the first few months

I forgot about TITAN. I never was in it but I could have swore I saw several members in it.
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Fin92 » 10 May 2016, 23:34

2014: Phin92 acc was made.

2015: Decided to make a new acc named Fin92, joined my first clan, the ExZotic clan/EzTc and getting 5k kills.

2016: reunited the SinatorZ clans, and becoming the Leader

Its not much but its not very interesting story.

Fin92
Recruit

Postby Eazy_E » 13 May 2016, 09:39

Ramires_ wrote:2010: Too busy with school, the 6th grade life, getting all them girls. Learned to backstab, became a gangsta.

2011: Found PB2, being a little 7th grader I was, I got really pissed off at peeps so young metro didn't trust me.

2012: Really wasn't interested in competing. But did play as guests. I struggled in school but I continued. The struggle was real, but I thrived. I always talked to the peeps from the hood back in the day, fun but boring.

2013: Created my first account. Don't remember the name, but I got into it. I had experience. So I didn't fall behind on the under 1 kdr ratio. The struggle was still real. The community was great, new peeps, new homies to play with. I remember the warfare squad, me, Meerkat, Panik, Bramble be destroying all the rvb matches. School caught up, but the struggle was real. My squad was with me.

2014: Stuff was getting downhill. Community got dented, all my peeps moved on, I lost touch. My skills declined, still didn't play competitive, school caught up with me, but whatever yo. I was alone throughout the period. Panik left my for PPP, Bramble went to college, Meerkat died. The struggle was real. I didn't have new friends, the maps I played, everyone swore n' stuff. I didn't have the friends I had. I gave up.

2015: As soon as I thought I was done, they pulled me back in. Now intensified, I got my Ramires account, playing in the shady parts of Cali, being extra notorious gangster. Still didn't have friend. Then late 2015, I decided to join GeNo, apparently peeps there were chill and won't die on you. I was in. I've been waiting so long for a safe haven. Found it. I applied. I got in. A new Era started. The PB2 community is dying, but the peeps that made it great in the past are here, in GeNo.

Present Day: Excited. The peeps in GeNo are nice and tight. Me and Maxy still be arguing about OKC and Heat makin' playoffs, J shrekting in 1v1s, Tugzo being a skreb, the tention is off. My intentions, about a safe haven came true. I even got a new squad to role with. Peeps acting like idiots get kicked, the community is real. Be safe yo.

Tragic.

bruh sas for life wooooooo

12- actually knew pb2 from y8.com

13- knew multiplayer

14- rekking players hard and trolling dem

15- bruh inactive af

16- gained interest cuz its geno time baby (and okc sucks) ;p
Eazy_E
Recruit

Postby Viadynn » 14 May 2016, 01:55

2012: posted memes
2013: posted meeeemes
2014? ayyy the meeeeemes
2015: how about those meeeeeeeemes?
2016: still postin' meeeeeeeeeeemes
Viadynn

Postby rocketlaunchers » 16 May 2016, 12:05

2010 - Played PB:FttP

2011 to 2013 - Played PB 2 from an unofficial site

2014 - Played as a guest,quitted very early.

2015 - created an account and I enjoyed the game but quitted eventually when my data has been lost.

2016 - Went back and added new data and made new friends.

I only have a short story.

rocketlaunchers
Recruit

Postby WolfMaster12 » 6 May 2017, 14:28

2011: Made my first account called rail-gun Eris. (yh ik, shit name)
2012: Started to make maps which were totally shit.
2013-2015: Started to enjoy this game.
2015: After the data crash, made a new account, called Civil Security Terminator (another shit name). Also started making maps which were a bit better because I gained some basics.
2016: Got fed up from my name and made another account, WolfMaster12. Started to make maps which were like "phew, finally something not bad"
2017: Decided to come back to this game and now playing this game every day with thinking I want to kill myself.

^My story^
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12

Postby stormforce » 14 June 2017, 18:04

2011-2013 : Played as a guest
2013-2016 : Played on my first account
2016: First account is bad, deleted, created this account
hi

stormforce

Postby Ghost Killer823 » 15 June 2017, 19:23

2011 - Spent an extensive time into multiplayer with ALT accounts.

2012 - Started going in-between Singleplayer & Multiplayer maps.

2013/2014 - Started making down custom MP maps and testing them with players. Also played a lot of Nyove-Rocket map.

2015 - Got into the PB2 forums & chat this late, and also started making dozens of SP maps, though they were all deleted for improvement purposes and such.

2016 - Was offline for more than 3 months, either way, spent most of time map making and chatting.

2017 - I am really starting to leave the game and it's community at this point. :(
Ghost Killer823

Postby STEFANO2008 » 16 June 2017, 00:14

Old Account (deleted)

2013:Joined The Comunnity I Thought The Game Was Awesome But No,Got My First Friend And Then I Got Happy.

2014:I Discovered Mutiplayer,I Got 54 Deaths And 12 Kills

2015 (WORST YEAR) Discovered Forum Then BANNED,Got 6 More Friends And I Made My First Map (or it was in 2014?)

New Account

2016:Reached Advanced Marine Rank And Reached 200+ Kills And Made Maps

2017:In Progress!
Last edited by STEFANO2008 on 9 September 2017, 18:29, edited 2 times in total.
Get me out of South America PLEASE

STEFANO2008
Usurpation Soldier [50]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion