Funniest/best play in PB2

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Funniest/best play in PB2

Postby tehswordninja » 16 January 2016, 16:50

What's your funniest or best play in PB2?

Mine would have to be when I was playing x death real war, and I had to go get the phone. I come back to find 5 of the other team below me (I was on one of the towers). And somehow, I pulled a 5-6 man clutch.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Re: Funniest/best play in PB2

Postby Ghost Killer823 » 16 January 2016, 17:00

Back in 2015, on strong12-sniper, I got around 400+ kills in a half hour without letting anyone pass not even once through the first tower. It was funny when they kept raging again and again.
Ghost Killer823
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby guest-electric fish » 16 January 2016, 18:20

my best play was when i done 130 kills via sniper but it happened 3 years ago(2013 i was a guest)
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby NNC » 16 January 2016, 22:28

I had a lot of such situations, ranged from dodging a bullet at the last moment (sometimes a few times in a row) to going 1v3-6 against some cowards and making a half of them rq. I also remember shaking the whole enemy team off of an elevator by making it rapidly switching movement directions, and a lot of other things. It's difficult to tell which one is the funniest/best.
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby assasinguy » 17 January 2016, 00:43

I honestly can't remember when or who, but at one point I was having a 1vs1 against a friend in Eric Gurt-Railwars1, we both selfboosted to the top of the walls next to our spawns, and selfboosted across the map to the other base, we met in mid-air and he didn't react fast enough to do anything but I saw him coming and god only knows why I did what I did. I could have shot him, or sliced him, but no. I pulled out my defib and got him with that, it worked out pretty nicely because obviously we were flying in mid-air and he had a big drop which killed him. It's always nice to read the kill text when you've got someone with a defibrillator, oh the beautiful irony : D
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby mingo1 » 17 January 2016, 07:24

I try and capture my funniest/best moments with my Funtages on YouTube, but the best things ALWAYS happen off-camera.
So, I have to rely on memory for this one.

After a while of thinking and reminiscing, I've GOT IT!

'Twas in 2010, DM0, with my close friend both IRL and in-game, Ninjaronnie. This was the first day I found out and played PB2, since he showed it to me.

For those that don't know, this was the first map EVER created in PB2 history by Eric Gurt, and the map ID is literally just DM0, not eric gurt-dm0.

At this point in time, EVVVVVERYone wanted to get their crummy little hands on the BNG heavy weapon, as did I. We were all fighting for it, and this one camper who's name I forget grabbed it and quickly marched up top the right side of the map, on this spot:

[url]http://prntscr.com/9r4g0c[/url]

The screenshot is the highest point on the map followed by pushers. So, when you got up there and started to walk off, eventually you'd be pushed back, but you COULD stand there. Which that scummy little camper cerrrrtainly did.

Ugh, so he spams the BNG all across the map and gets feed by feed, annihilating us. Then, I swoop in! I boost up with my master plan of grabbing his BNG! Mid boost, I see him, the annoying skin of his and all the weapons packed on his back which I wanted right at that very moment!! I'm inching my way there!!! Slicing and slicing and slicing!!!! READY FOR THE KILL!!!!! SO CLOSE, IM SOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*flies right past him, swords do jack squat, and I get Connection Error: 5340.*

I was about to kick a tiny lamp, but nope. I join back in, mad. Very mad. Meanwhile Ninjaronnie is laughing his head off in the Skype call, lol.

So yep, I spawn in again, RIGHT on top of the guy because GG spawns, and get le kill, steal all le weapons, and spam for myself!

BEST PLAY OF 2010!!!!

:D

LOL.
The most anti-climactic ending ever I know. "I spawn in again, and get le kill."
Haha, it was much more awesome at the time.
Certainly a fun day and quite the reason I'm still here.

With respect, insight, and choice,

...those are my thoughts.
mingo1
Administrator

Postby shadowstorm122 » 17 January 2016, 14:44

Pingo1 wrote:2010

Mingo pb2 was made in 2011 u troll...

The funiest gameplay I've probably had is on saws when others die and u max teabag their body but dont heal them xD
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby Dark Reaver » 17 January 2016, 15:42

Getting a kill by REFLECTING a bullet on a raygun wars type map while dying

Man, I felt like I was a fkin jedi master.

Back then, most of my kills came from flying around and shooting randomly.
Offical Signature of Dark Reaver.
Dark Reaver

Postby Worst Player » 17 January 2016, 16:08

In the aslang base map I threw a grenade from the roof to 1st floor where the door and switches are which killed 4 people and injured 3 others.

Then one of the injured who only had the pistol and the defib picked up the gun 5 and didn't use the "don't use new gun" option, so while everyone else was healing he accidentally used the gun 5 on a body instead of the defib killing 5 people and himself. The enemies who went underground were either dead or went back up to help only to die to me and my team. The salt was thankfully not on me.

Worst Player
Recruit

Postby Vs Me » 17 January 2016, 18:10

In my other acc i focused when fighting guests + users and got 40-2. One guest said that i am imposible to defeat.
I was in xnx-railwars dm match no camp xD.

Vs Me

Postby Wardemption » 18 January 2016, 02:32

So it was in 2014. Maybe in August or September... Me as a lagger was challenged by 3 HPM members (Kneelfrox included). We went to a 707-sniper map. I lag killed almost all of them.
Lol,
Later one of them raged and left a map.
Two more HPM peeps joined. I killed kneel a lot due to lag. At last.
Dear Kneelfrox raged so hard he kicked his own members from his match. Rip all leaves his clan. Rip.
Freedom's from, not to.
Wardemption
Falkok [250]

Postby wreak » 18 January 2016, 22:45

The time when a dude was going ham on me but the bullets went through me like I had kamui and sliced the guy.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby saw- » 19 January 2016, 10:32

Oh my god, it was in 2015 on bosscat1-deathrun. I was the killer and two players managed to pass al trapă. They teleported me in that Little room and shot me with minigun. But I killed both by reflecting bullets!! IT was so deliciously exquisite pizza sauce awesome! I laughed so hard! IT was so random, didn't mean to do that :D

saw-

Return to General Discussion