This game is unplayable.

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

This game is unplayable.

Postby AlienKiLLer0015 » 8 January 2016, 17:41

I can't play anything because of the guests.

When i play a saw/traps map,i get kicked out by guests because i am the only one alive and they died in the first 3 traps.

When i play ranked/non-ranked matches i get kicked out again because i kill like 5-8 players/guests without dying.

When i try to hangout in school/base maps,trolling guests kick the god,rejoin then kill everyone.

And the worst,they create game rooms named like this: *** school,girls pls come for *** ...

There are too many guests(2015 is the year of guests).

Seriously now,guests should not be able to vote kick,they ruin every spark of fun.
AlienKiLLer0015
Recruit

Re: This game is unplayable.

Postby darkstar 1 » 8 January 2016, 18:13

Yea, I know what you mean... SOME stupid guests (maybe even players who play as guest) try to kick you out of a match when you make more kills than them, happens so much -.-
And worser, a random guest try to vote you out the match and leave instantly after voting .-.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby the real slayer » 8 January 2016, 18:16

Guests have gotten a lot worse! At 2013 you could actually make a discussion with a guest but not anymore! Guests are either trolling or raging! But i still believe that guests should be able to vote kick someone because let's say for example: They are playing in a roleplay match and the god in that match (who can be a user) kills everyone and doesn't let the guests play! What do they do then?

the real slayer

Postby guest-electric fish » 8 January 2016, 19:15

guests are trying to play a game and unfortunately we kick them or kill them without a reason. this is why guests hate us. we are guilty and we don't care about them and this is what happens. guests are killing us too without a reason.
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby assasinguy » 8 January 2016, 20:53

I wouldn't say it's unplayable, and the things you mentioned certainly don't happen all of the time, or even most of the time, I think you've exaggerated, but guests definitely do cause a lot of trouble on here and there's nothing which can be done about them.

Just hope that 2.5 brings a trial system which doesn't allow people complete invulnerability from the rules.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Silent Aurora » 8 January 2016, 20:58

All the things you have mentioned, it's out of the actual games' hand. These are all to do with the actual players that also play the game with you. Sure, we have some ill-mannared users that love to ruin other peoples' experience but theres nothing much you can do about it. Just create your own match if you want to play a particular map.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby xChakra » 9 January 2016, 00:26

guest-electric fish wrote:guests are trying to play a game and unfortunately we kick them or kill them without a reason. this is why guests hate us. we are guilty and we don't care about them and this is what happens. guests are killing us too without a reason.

''killing''
isnt that what the game is for.
wtf are you talking about, there is no civil rights to a side scrolling game
pls.
[sarcasm] Yeah... Sure[/sarcasm]
Spoiler: Show More
xChakra
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby shadowstorm122 » 9 January 2016, 02:45

xChakra wrote:
guest-electric fish wrote:guests are trying to play a game and unfortunately we kick them or kill them without a reason. this is why guests hate us. we are guilty and we don't care about them and this is what happens. guests are killing us too without a reason.

''killing''
isnt that what the game is for.
wtf are you talking about, there is no civil rights to a side scrolling game
pls.

Hes talking about on base maps or gunshop maps where you don't give the guests any weapons or access to the base, stop being so negative Srsly.
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby Civil-Lite » 9 January 2016, 02:56

This game is playable, lots of people from around the globe are playing it.

Being kicked is one thing, it would be:
-Kicking others over a kill
-Kicking over an argument
-Being kicked for no goddam reason
-Rage voting

But guests kicking a user is another thing, just be glad that guests dont have to the power to become a gamemaster. If its a fake guest than that will just be plain annyoing. Think wisely before give out a kick to others because obviously this game is about killing (most of the time). Just be carefull beacuse once I was banned for Rage Voting. If you get kicked just dont try retaliate, if they are doing something that dont really suit the game then yea kick that person if you have to.

Heres the next thing, a bunch of S*X titled maps! Hasnt this game suffered enough of that?! Nearly everyday I see a map with that name on it. I would rather just go in there and literaly just get the match nuked by saying -ping 10, thats gone far enough. I would love to get my hands on the person who makes those kind of maps. Someone just do something about it please! We are talking about a whole load of dirty minded poeple here, y not just have them banned for a while for those maps because I am sick and tired of seeing them in the game. Guests are the worst problems when it come to them trying to make the s*x titled maps.

But now that PB2.5 is coming we wont have to worry much now! Hopefully new servers, LESS guests, no more s*x titled maps and LESS ragers. What a way to end this whole thing once and for all. Now everyone will be happy!
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Wardemption » 9 January 2016, 07:49

This game isn't "unplayable".
I have no problem with guests too as they never do anything that stupid in any match when I go.
But the rage is real, xD.
Freedom's from, not to.
Wardemption
Falkok [250]

Postby Yung Bladee2K » 9 January 2016, 09:01

If this game was unplayable,you wouldnt be able to experience everything listed to complain about smh

My suggestion: take a timeout and eat a snickers bar fam

Yung Bladee2K

Postby KARL SERG » 9 January 2016, 12:31

Just remove their Ability to vote (at all). If we can't Individually kick more than one Guest per Match, Guests shouldn't be allowed to kick us either.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Alien security heavy » 9 January 2016, 13:35

If nothing else,I think PB2.5 won't have guests.
So some of those bastards won't be able to hide anymore behind a guest nickname.
Act like you know me, but do you even know yourself?
When you got nothin’, you got nothin’ to lose.
I may have no one else to blame, but listen to me.
You and I, we were once the same.
Alien security heavy
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Lord Blue Blood » 14 January 2016, 18:48

Its not completely out of hand, for example guests shouldn't be able to kick players or type or whatever, the developer could do something about it ykno but i think he's too busy making pb2.5.
Lord Blue Blood
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby wreak » 14 January 2016, 23:12

Some (fake)guests do this to kick players out. Idk why they are so against pb2 though
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Agent Starbird » 15 January 2016, 00:58

Why do guests even exist? It's seriously THAT easy to make an account.
Agent Starbird
Recruit

Postby mingo1 » 15 January 2016, 07:18

Have a problem with getting kicked?

Fam, I suggest you create your own matches, so you're the GAME MASTER! (You'll never get kicked for being one.) And yes, people above have suggested this, such as @Silent Aurora's reply.

Good luck, and it seems as if Multiplayer is unplayable for you. Why not hop into some Singleplayer fun?

With respect, insight, and choice,

...those are my thoughts.
mingo1
Administrator

Postby Vs Me » 17 January 2016, 15:12

I knew it because they always say 'reset, restart' after kick you and they tell you 'say -kill'

You better kick them if they kick you.

Vs Me

Postby tehswordninja » 17 January 2016, 22:27

mingo1 wrote:Have a problem with getting kicked?

Fam, I suggest you create your own matches, so you're the GAME MASTER! (You'll never get kicked for being one.)

Well, that only works for private matches, and often times people are too lazy to time in a pass even if it is in the name.

Seeing as though it is highly unlikely that Eric will work on PB2, the best bet is simply removing guests from PB2.5, and possibly instead giving players a trial run or something before they make an account, but once the trial is over they must make an account.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Silent Aurora » 17 January 2016, 22:49

If it helps, taking away the guest feature would encourage more users to make accounts to play the game. If not, then they can stick to SP and other features (future-chat, forums ).
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Next

Return to General Discussion