Ultimate foe!!!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Ultimate foe!!!

Postby kmo123 » 29 December 2015, 22:45

Who was or is the most formidable player you have played against in pb2 and why?
Im selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best. ~ kmo123
kmo123
Recruit

Re: Ultimate foe!!!

Postby assasinguy » 29 December 2015, 22:49

Da King is the best foe I can remember, first fought him on Eric Gurt - Level1_MP then on Eric Gurt-Railwars1 and some of my maps, I played for ages and only got a few kills against him. Was a lot of fun though.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Alica » 29 December 2015, 23:07

Definitely DoomWrath, even if i ended the match with a 70-0 win.
He makes the Doom come out of your Wrath.

Seriously.
Once had a match against Kaotic Kaos.
Even if i did do my best, he won with 7 more kills.
Alica
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Green eyed Demon » 30 December 2015, 00:32

There was this guy called Animes,first time I met him he kept kicking my ass on sniper,later on we were on the same level but we couldn't pass each other's skill level.We both used to rage at each other for dumb reasons.

Green eyed Demon

Postby pixelbyte » 30 December 2015, 01:04

deadlyCheetah

Been trying to get better then her in Snipers for Quite a While now.

pixelbyte

Postby mingo1 » 30 December 2015, 07:22

Legendary Hero man... there's nothing more to say.

Here's his account:

-- N/A --

Oh wait, I searched for it on the Players page. I don't find it.
I think his account was erased during the data base error.
SUCH a shame man.
he will be missed... and remembered.

Anyone who knows who Legendary is... you most likely had/have MAD respect, right?

;)
mingo1
Administrator

Postby yi en » 30 December 2015, 09:35

basically, when I saw pixelbyte, iVortex or IFushion, I just gonna prepared to lose my kdr.....because of what?

*they are so pro!*
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Silent Aurora » 30 December 2015, 10:48

For me, Branparada. I remember when he still played and we would 1v1 every time but i would lose because he was too good for me. Then over time, I got better while he left for a while. When he came back after a year of inactivity, I smashed him 20-1. But he was also a really good friend, can't deny that.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Dark Reaver » 30 December 2015, 13:27

Definitely Silent Phoenix or Da King

I still remember when SP was getting 100-9 stats regularly on eric gurt-high just with pure skills. I wasn't a horrible player but I was amazed at how one could do this ^_^

Also, mingo:
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=LegendaryHero&id=

Be glad you were wrong :P
Offical Signature of Dark Reaver.
Dark Reaver
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Traumatize » 30 December 2015, 13:40

QiLinXD, but he... let's just say he loses his cool when I end his killing spree. :thank:

Traumatize
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Silent Aurora » 30 December 2015, 13:59

pixelbyte wrote:
yi en wrote:basically, when I saw pixelbyte, iVortex or IFushion, I just gonna prepared to lose my kdr.....because of what?

*they are so pro!*

tytytytyt so much

Avoid free posting, make sure your post is relevent to the topic.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Mirth » 30 December 2015, 15:03

I stopped considering an Ultimate foe long ago. But if I had to mention someone that person would probably be Fozz, I really wanted to beat him back in 2011, when I barely had idea what I was doing.

Dark Reaver wrote:Definitely Silent Phoenix or Da King
I still remember when SP was getting 100-9 stats regularly on eric gurt-high just with pure skills. I wasn't a horrible player but I was amazed at how one could do this ^_^

Let me point out that when Silent Phoenix was getting those scores, you were actually facing Da King using the screen glitch that would let you see as much as in a sniper (7vs1 tower sniper) map with 30% zoom.
Mirth
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby maxim12 » 30 December 2015, 16:54

XDCY is the ultimate foe i ever faced, sadly that he is arrogant troll though.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby kmo123 » 30 December 2015, 17:51

mingo1 wrote:Legendary Hero man... there's nothing more to say.

Here's his account:

-- N/A --

Oh wait, I searched for it on the Players page. I don't find it.
I think his account was erased during the data base error.
SUCH a shame man.
he will be missed... and remembered.

Anyone who knows who Legendary is... you most likely had/have MAD respect, right?

;)

For me personally I would agree in saying LegendaryHero was the guy to beat for me. He is just 1 of those guys that you can't hate on when he kills you.
Im selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best. ~ kmo123
kmo123
Recruit

Postby Walian11 » 30 December 2015, 20:03

Green eyed Demon wrote:There was this guy called Animes,first time I met him he kept kicking my ass on sniper,later on we were on the same level but we couldn't pass each other's skill level.We both used to rage at each other for dumb reasons.

I miss that guy..
As for the question, I have no name.

Walian11
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby eternal titan » 30 December 2015, 21:58

Depends, sometimes I wreck em, sometimes they do. The "foe" here is like a friend, instead of being an enemy. If we go by the real "foe", in my case, it is an really prideful, arrogant rager named Master Derk.

If we go by the rival "foe", I think most of players as an dead log in my way to increase my kdr.

Finally, like the kd arrogant addict I am, I have seen players worthy to mention here:

American Dream ( There are players who believe a certain clan leader defeated him 15-1, but I can assure you it's fake)

Spartan-138 (A cool guy who's retired now, but before that was legion above me.)

Qilin_XD (Fighting with him depends on the map and luck)

Laggy Guest (Guests whose luck transcends my skill and their luck rockets will hit me out of nowhere)

The rest are fooders
eternal titan
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Lord Blue Blood » 2 January 2016, 11:01

Black Flash was the ultimate foe for me he was too fast and skilled in egrw1 probably 1 of the very few that impressed me its a shame he left like a year ago http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Blac ... &id=698781
Lord Blue Blood
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby shadowstorm122 » 2 January 2016, 17:41

The best player I ever thought against was Silent Phoenix on his own maps back in '14
There was also this competition inside a clan and the guy i was fighting against was haxing... he got banned :l
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby FRC10 » 2 January 2016, 17:49

Ultimate Foe, I guess I never treated anyone as foe. I always try to learn from every player including guests (some are better than us) even if they abuse me. Never mind that.

When I was new to PB2 it was Fun apple, first one who rekt me and taught how to play.
A guest taught me self boost. Then I knew about X button lol. He was very good in sniper.

Ultra gamer 300 & DLN, I don't know DLN real id, but they also taught me how to move fast, jump, shoot. SS American, he taught me how to shoot in the air in stryde sniper, still the best trick for me.

Then I got rekt by LLB in sniper, yea you rekt me cuz I was learning it. Faze, he destroyed me, I admit that . He was fast and good at anticipating my fixed moves. lol

But I never left the map even when I was getting rekt by these skilled players. Made my way through it and learnt some skills by practice.

I became friend with zakrzew, played him more, used to take training in sniper map. He taught some real good tricks and moves. I must say that he is real fast. got a nice aim skill.

I met Yuza, he beat me every time I played him. And we became best friends. I learned a lot from him.

Then I played Qilin_XD, Qilin rekt me thrice no matter what map I played Qilin_XD.

I always love when I play zakrzew (mostly in ranked matches, but I lag), LLB, Faze, Qilin_XD, and my used to be best friend, Yuza. I love the different & new ways they kill me, feeling of that struggle & hope to survive against them.

Spartan-138, he was friendly & helpful guy. I played him just once before he was gonna retire. Lucky. He showed his class.

Lord Blue Blood wrote:Black Flash was the ultimate foe for me he was too fast and skilled in egrw1 probably 1 of the very few that impressed me its a shame he left like a year ago http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Blac ... &id=698781

Black Flash, hmm, never played him. But LLB, if someone impressed you, he must be damn good cuz I know how good you are. I wish I had played him.

Now I play par with them, Maybe a little room for improvement is still there. Always will be. Learning never stops.
"Nobody is born legend but you can grow into one."
https://pb2kzm.wordpress.com
FRC10
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to General Discussion