Discuss PB2.5!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Discuss PB2.5!

Postby NNC » 29 October 2015, 08:59

KLMJETWORK wrote:also remember you saying in PB2 Wiki chat when I shown you proof (Dooms 2nd Q&A) "No timestamps. I am not going to watch a video". You can deny everything, but that won't make you less of a total asshole.
Instead of shooting BS insults and going a well-known "%random lie% you can deny everything but that wouldn't help" way, you can just stop lying and show the damn proof to everyone. And I mean "show it", not "imagine that you shown something".

KLMJETWORK wrote:I perfectly remember it on Twitter.
40 topkeks given

KLMJETWORK wrote:Maybe you never heard of the delete message button
If that twit was deleted (I doubt it ever existed), reading the... how you said, "fúcking twitter"? Eh... reading the twitter wouldn't help.

KLMJETWORK wrote:or Eric just decided to scrap the idea of replacing and went with adding along with.
Proof? (2)

Now, look at the situation again: You've mentioned some nonsense and claimed it as a PB2.5 feature. Then I asked for proofs. Then you started to act like a raging kid.
I think this clearly indicates something.
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Civil-Lite » 29 October 2015, 11:49

Well I hope in PB2.5 you get to break walls and stuff. Seems really cool with the 3D effect and all. Hope fully we get new swords that are way cooler then the ones in PB2 (If we do). 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN1qdJdMR7k < Heres a link of Captain iSons point of view for PB2.5.

Heres wat i think of it:
http://prntscr.com/8wm3ze

Hope PB2.5 comes out sooner or later cus I CANT WAIT FOR DA NEW STUFF ! I wonder how Eric Gurt is getting along with making PB3? Any1 know when that comes out?
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Silent Aurora » 29 October 2015, 12:27

Alright lets stop before this becomes a flamewar.

@KLMJETWORK
@NNC - stop provoking a flamewar.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Fasho » 4 November 2015, 05:41

Tbh I think this game is gonna be really awesome due to our players and there madness I've been hearing things about it and it's very nice qualities I just cant wait I wonder how the website gonna be tho www.plazmaburst2.5.com or what help me out
Fasho
Recruit

Postby lion fang » 7 November 2015, 17:51

It's a revolution! (I think that Plazma Burst 2 Revolution would be a better tittle than PB2.5 :D )
But we will probably get the same story of Eric not having time or just being lazy to take care of the game. Not blaming him here, i don't know the real reason why Eric isn't taking care of PB2

lion fang

Postby tehswordninja » 7 November 2015, 19:37

I doubt we would get a new campaign. I think we would just either get the same campaign and possibly updated a little (new weapons and enemies added, etc).
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Syringe » 7 November 2015, 21:11

If the campaign - the general level design and the story - stay the same then I'd consider 2.5 an overhaul update of 2 instead of a new game. Right now that looks like what 2.5 is going to be.

If it's going to be PB2 with a bunch of cool new features that's great, I welcome cool updates; but I'm also worried it will kill PB2 by redirecting all the players to 2.5. That wouldn't be an issue except PB2 has enough potential for user-generated maps to keep it going forever. My biggest wish/request for PB2.5 is simply that it doesn't kill PB2.

The only other issue I could see with PB2.5 is the headache-inducing 2.5D which seems to defy spacial reality. Maintaining 2D seems like the best option. 2.5D is such an unnecessary change.
/0
Syringe
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby tehswordninja » 7 November 2015, 22:26

At least we will be able to turn off 2.5 and for maps we can have it off or on by default. I hope PB2.5 simply replaces PB2 or something, there is no need for both games. As long as I can use my maps in pb2.5 I am happy.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Thundrex » 9 November 2015, 06:17

I am so excited for PB2.5 that I'm archiving all images about PB2.5.
Like Minecraft?

Well join Apocalypse.red! It's a fantastic, small server. It's quite inactive but that's why we need you!
Thundrex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby guest-electric fish » 10 November 2015, 13:19

as i said on my previous respond i still waiting and i wait the day when the million users of pb2 will move onto pb2,5 to start and the million clans who they waiting. i hope those rumors which Eric gurt comes truth otherwise you know what it will come
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby maxim12 » 10 November 2015, 22:36

I just want to know, is the perfomance in PB2.5 is going to be much better than the perfomance in PB2?

You know, i like blood effects, but i have to turn them off because they cause lag, and that is my PC is powerfull enough to handle games like Crysis 3 or World of Tanks pretty much smoothly for example. Yet when it just comes to a simple blood effects in PB2 It becames laggy as hell.

I hope PB2.5 will have much better preformance. If it is, we could able to create Large scale maps without the risk of making it laggy like hell, If it's succefull, we could increase the player limit choice up to 32, or even to 64 player on a single match! Just imagine, it would be awesome, and i can assume PB2.5 will be much much more popular than how PB2 used to be.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Fiery_Blade » 11 November 2015, 00:07

Eric's said a few times that PB2.5 will run better than PB2.

Fiery_Blade

Postby NNC » 11 November 2015, 02:39

Not much can be guaranteed until the game is done.
~~~~
NNC

Postby Sniper J » 11 November 2015, 17:44

I'm just waiting to see what it will be like, how much has changed, and if players like it.

Sniper J

Postby yi en » 16 November 2015, 10:02

* pls give me a gun skin update,which means a gun skins,the bullets,effects,etc everything I want!*
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Silent Aurora » 16 November 2015, 14:03

Don't really see the point of having gun skins other than making them look cool or something similar.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby guest-electric fish » 16 November 2015, 14:40

i can't wait until this game
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Arc_ » 17 November 2015, 08:33

Silent Aurora wrote:Don't really see the point of having gun skins other than making them look cool or something similar.

SP Maps.
For example, DoomWrath's 10th Man Down series lore-weapons look completely different from the PB2 guns so it would be a welcome change. Though, we'll need to implement a system to prevent abuse (like staff-review but then it'd be quiet inconvenient for aspiring map designers) — "----gun anyone?"

Arc_
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby PigsCanFly » 17 November 2015, 11:12

Add more character skins, add character customization, add more weapons.

And the ONE thing I've longed for all these years: Removal of Guests!!!
Do not expect mercy from a player who doesn't show it.

And it's not only me.
PigsCanFly
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Fiery_Blade » 17 November 2015, 12:51

PigsCanFly wrote:Add more character skins, add character customization, add more weapons.

And the ONE thing I've longed for all these years: Removal of Guests!!!

All of these things are going to happen

Fiery_Blade

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion