This lag tho

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

This lag tho

Postby Aeson » 24 January 2018, 07:31

It has come to my attention that plazma burst 2 is having connection problems with my laptop...Thing is i haven't made ANY changes to it yet i still lag,as for the same for my internet.I just wanna know why im lagging or give some hints because im tryna play railwars... ***** over here not dyin.. my game ***** freezes and they spray my **** down..I mean like WTF???!!!***** STOP EATING ALL MY GODDAMN BULLETS.

Aeson

Re: This lag tho

Postby Sniper J » 25 January 2018, 03:23

First and foremost, it depends on your location in relation to the server you play in. If you're further away from the server you choose, then most likely you will have a mediocre or bad connection. If you live close to the server, you're connection should be fine. Secondly, you not being able to kill someone might be because of their location in relation to the server. Thirdly, I don't know your internet provider or your speeds but you should probably check those out if you're close to the server you play on. Fourthly, you could possibly be experiencing FPS lag, and that could be a result of slow PC processing speeds, your browser being outdated, or the flash itself being outdated. Depends really on how old your laptop/desktop is and the software it uses. Lastly, can I get some of those pizza rolls?

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: This lag tho

Postby Eric Gurt » 25 January 2018, 05:53

Sounds like you play over wi-fi and experiencing high packet loss percentage when data is being sent between your laptop and router. It can happen as the result of wi-fi spots/device increase in your area.

Solution can be:
1) Moving your laptop closer to your router
2) Or connect your laptop to your router with a network cable (wired connection instead of wireless). This suggestion usually fixes problem in most cases.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Return to General Discussion