Test Post - Please Reply!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series.

Test Post - Please Reply!

Postby DoomWrath » 11 January 2017, 06:26

The following is a test post. Feel free to reply with any appropriate content, rules about spamming/freeposting DO NOT apply on this post and this post only.

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

test test test

test test test

test test test test

Spoiler: Show More
test

test

Code: Select all
test

test

test

:D ^_^ 8)

Click here to learn about spoons

test 1
    test 2
    test 3
DoomWrath
Administrator

Re: Test Post - Please Reply!

Postby mech1354 » 11 January 2017, 07:11

Image Image
mech1354

Postby Kazy » 11 January 2017, 07:29

dooms nuts 1234567890qwertzuiopüasdfghjklöäyxcvbnm
+×÷=%_£€¥₩!@#$/^&*()-'":;,?
`~\|<>{}[]°•○●□■♤♡◇♧☆▪¤《》¡¿
"Balanced" matchmaking on World of Tanks

Kazy
PB2 Official Weeaboo

Postby mrblake213 » 11 January 2017, 09:02

qwemklasjdkwqjekqwmakemestaffqkwleaksldkjwqekasodkqowpe
qkweliasjdiwqioejqiwothereisntablakeinstaffkqo;wekasodkwoqpekasd
aksdpowqkeaskdowhatareyoureadinghereqwkeqowkeqosdkaoda
qkweoaskdoqwkeoqoeqwsdonthurtmebabynomoreqkwoekasodwkoqe

wow
potato
tomato
i like turtles

how do you talk
-mrblake213
( Advanced Level Developer, GRUB !)

“Dont walk behind me; I may not lead. Dont walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

"Know the past to understand the present and to have a better future"
mrblake213

Postby Nutkiplit809 » 11 January 2017, 11:18

Carrot
Parrot
Karrot
Charrot
Ku-rrot
G * long - gee + cuw = K * veg = carrot
Har rot
Cute carrot
Ug LY Carrot
Carrot in disguise
How to get the word 'carrot'. Click 'Select all' beside 'Code', press Ctrl first and then C. After that, go to a chat, then press Ctrl first and then V. And, ta da! Here is your carrot!
Carrot

Carrot
LOOK AT THOSE FLIPPING CARROTS
Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot Carrot
If you are reading this then you earn an imaginary carrot
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a1/f8/17/a1f81777781d40622250caaf96d7548f.jpg
Carrot hater: This sux

Me: Fine. Read my post then you will like carrots

THE END

(add a random carrot song here 4 de outro)
Nutkiplit809

Postby thetoppestkek » 11 January 2017, 13:10

This post is merely meant for keks.

kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek special kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek
If you wish to directly contact me (contact me for proper reasons such as bug reports on my maps and suggestions, not just "let's be friends xddddd"), you can find me on Discord.

Discord: kek#5680
thetoppestkek

Postby Ayano » 11 January 2017, 13:18

nani did you just say about me you little baka desu? watashi'll have you know watashi graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and watashi have been involved in numerous secret raids on haters of anime, and watashi have over san hyaku confirmed kiru desu. watashi wa trained in anime warfare and watashi wa the top otaku in all of Nihon desu. you are nothing to watashi but just another targetto desu. watashi will wipe you the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this sekai, mark my deliciously exquisite pizza sauce words desu. you think you can get away with that shit to me over the internet desu? Think again, baka desu. As we speak, watashi wa contacting my secret network of spies across all of Nihon and your IP is being trace right now so you better prepare for the storm, baka desu. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life desu. You're deliciously exquisite pizza sauce dead, baka desu. Watashi can be anywhere, anytime, and watashi can kill you in over nana hyaku ways, and that's just with my bare hands desu. Not only am watashi extensively trained in unarmed combat, but watashi have access to the entire arsenal of the Nihongo's anime and watashi will use it to its full extent to wipe your baka ass off the face of the continent, you little baka desu. If only you could have know what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your deliciously exquisite pizza sauce dakimakura desu. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamn baka desu. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it desu. You're deliciously exquisite pizza sauce dead, baka desu
Ayano

Postby Spartz » 11 January 2017, 13:23

testing my nutz abcdefghijklmonp 30 characters. Your message contains 30 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 35..
Spartz

Postby Dark Reaver » 11 January 2017, 19:57

My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad. My dad drives the car. My car drives the dad.
Offical Signature of Dark Reaver.
Dark Reaver

Postby Silent Aurora » 11 January 2017, 20:11

replying is for noobs, ya'll are noobs
If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.
Hi, I'm Niro
Hikarikaze is my bff
Falling out of love is hard.....falling for betrayal is worse...
Silent Aurora
Sparrow

Postby Turtothian » 11 January 2017, 22:15

Gimme gimme chicken tendies, Be they crispy or from Wendys. Spend my hard-earned good-boy points on Kid's meal ball pit burger joints. Mummy lifts me to the car to find me tendies near and far. Enjoy my tasty tendy treats in comfy big boy booster seats. McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's, But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy, But sleeping doesn't make me happy. Tendies are the only food, That puts me in the napping mood. I'll scream and shout and make a fuss, I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss! Tendies are my heart's desire, fueled by raging, hungry fire. Mummy sobs and wails and cries, but tears aren't tendies, nugs , or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned, To buy the tendies that I've yearned. But there's no tendies on my plate! Did mummy think that I just ate? "TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW, YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes, My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise. For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers: Never forget my chicken tenders.

Props to 4chan for this.
spoiler
Turtothian

Postby Roxxar » 11 January 2017, 22:24

A E S T H E T I C S
Roxxar

Postby maxim12 » 11 January 2017, 23:02

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

xDDDD this thread is so cringy... lol
maxim12

Postby Dariy » 11 January 2017, 23:28

Cool story bro.
But why?
ησтнιηg вυт тнє вєѕт ιѕ gσσ∂ єησυgн ƒσя мє
Dariy

Location: ѕιттιηg ση α яαιηвσω ωιтн α ѕтяιηg αяσυη∂ му ƒιηgєя

Postby Civil-Lite » 11 January 2017, 23:48

For your information...
This is a TROLL

Guest - 1 eliminated Mega Noob
Guest - 1 eliminated Mega Nub
Guest - 1 eliminated Mega Feg

Mega feggot eliminated Guest - 1

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Dat boi: Oh sh*t, waddup?
Sup forever alone, so er you wanna shoot someone alive or sit around on your a** all day like a loser? Yea me too, so just go ahead and keep playing Plazma Burst 2, well easy!
Civil-Lite

Postby tehswordninja » 12 January 2017, 03:21

if the test was to prove how childish some folks can be, i think it certainly worked

anyways i'd link some memes but im too tired for that crap
PB2.5 hype

I am now using this account instead of my alt, Fiery_Blade.
tehswordninja
Assistant Wiki Manager

Postby AI Robot » 12 January 2017, 05:02

Silent Aurora wrote:replying is for noobs, ya'll are noobs

NO YOU ARE NOOB

JOOOOOOHN CENA!
AI Robot

Postby Tempus » 12 January 2017, 05:31

banned.....

how to be admin? i want to be an admin
Tempus
Administrator

Postby Protonoid » 12 January 2017, 08:20

O. I forgot to wear my lens.
Did anyone said test??

Test?
Protonoid
PB2 Official Death

Postby tentionmaru7 » 12 January 2017, 08:59

Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this?Why are we doing this? Why areWhy are we doing this? we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this?
my life has came to a horrifying death
tentionmaru7

Next

Return to General Discussion