got banned from PB2 (how could this be possible!)

got banned from PB2 (how could this be possible!)

Postby broforce1 » 8 January 2020, 22:27

well,its a mistake happend,all peoples wasnt respect me at all,they always swear on me and they didnt got banned how,and then i didnt swear,only one time,and all of them was swearing and kicking me sometimes,how they deserve to be respected,then i swears once,i got banned,wow,what a great system,anyway,some toxic players where breaking the rules much worse than me because i did nothing i was always do anything for the game to live but eh,they didnt got banned how the heck is this,why good players getting banned and the toxic players not getting banned,this doesnt make any sense..well good luck i came back.so you how its like this?!....worst thing that happend to me that i made a great map then it got deleted you were really was gonna like it it was about pb 1 references but whatever..these toxic players dont do anything but sh!t..plz find them and ban them to get the rest and peace..thanks!.... ;)
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: got banned from PB2 (how could this be possible!)

Postby mrblake213 » 9 January 2020, 11:14

There is currently an automatic system ban that gets triggered when an offensive word gets filtered.
If you frequently say an offensive word, then you get banned.

The only way to avoid this is to avoid being rude and don't say any kind of offensive word.

Feel free to report someone through the report system or by contacting a staff member directly with several valid evidences such as screenshots and videos. Thank you.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive