[OLD] Staff Team Changes

News related to PlazmaBurst and its community features!

[OLD] Staff Team Changes

Postby DoomWrath » 21 June 2016, 17:20

Hello Community!

Just a small notice to inform you that our Head Moderator Assasinguy is retiring from the position. He's served on the team for a considerable time and made a difference within our community contributing, enforcing, and leading.

assasinguy wrote:Well ... the two main reasons for this were time and motivation. You may have noticed my lack of activity in the past month, that was due to my AS exams, I figured I'd finish up with them and I'd be able to come back and continue doing my job on here, however, I've since realised that my A2 year, next year, is going to be even more hectic, meaning I won't have very much free time. I've also grown quite bored of my job here especially since PB2 has been "dying" and becoming less active as a game, being a HM isn't as interesting partly due to that and partly because I'm not really interested in the job itself any more, it's all a bit dull and boring to me now and I'd rather spend the free time I do have doing things which I really love. This used to be one of those things, but now it just isn't, so I don't really have the motivation to dedicate a lot of my time and effort to this, or any of it to be honest.

Aside from that, I should say that for many reasons this game, and the community surrounding it, they've really changed my life ... completely changed my life, this place has been my escape plenty of times, it's helped me back onto my feet, and it's shown me how to progress in the real world. It's done a lot for me, and I like to think I've made a difference here too, even if I haven't done much, I like to think I've done something useful, but either way, I have given it my all, and I feel like right now ... any difference I could have made here, anything I could have done or achieved, has already been done, and there's nothing more I can do. I also feel like this place has taught me all it can for life, I've got all the lessons, advice, whatever, I feel like I can't learn any more here, and that means it's sort of time to move on.

This sounds like a farewell, I guess it's because I've grown used to having the Head Mod position here and I'll feel like I'm not a fundamental part of this place without it, but I'm not going completely. This will likely be my last post on the forums, and I won't really play the game, but I'll still visit the chat whenever I get the time to.

That's all ... really. I hope I've made a difference here, I hope I've changed things for the better, or something like that, or anything really, I just hope I've done something worthwhile, but that's all over now. From now on I'll still be here, I just won't be doing anything big or noticeable. I don't think I'll really be missed, but if you're someone who does miss me, just drop a PM on site or something I'll answer ya.

It's been a good run, it'll feel weird not having a blue name or any of that responsibility, but I'll get used to it. Thanks for the opportunity Doom, kiri, Tempus, the rest of you, and thanks to everyone for accepting me as part of your community. I'll still be on the chat as a user, bye now : )
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to News & Information